Saturday, August 9, 2014

Chasing sunshine




A cry. A knock. A black out.
A tear. A window. A night
Expanding on and on.
Broken glass. Broken frame.
A picture. Smiling faces.
Our faces. Yours and mine
With fingers still intertwined.
Two knocks. Three knocks.
Too many knocks on the door.
The stars. The traffic. So distant.
Yet close.
"Tick-tock. Tick-tock." 
Time's up. Time's up.
The game is up.
One leap. One decision.
The knock ceases.
The curtain drops.
It is morning. For now and ever. 






4 comments:

  1. Beautifully worded. I feel both pain and beauty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete